Morwell, Victoria County

mcprice breakers

MC price breakers

MC pricebreakers

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2011

This company is advertising their PC SATA cables as being "double shielded".

The cables are NOT double shielded.

I am an electrical Engineer and can confirm that the cables are single shielded.

The MCPRICEBREAKERS rep claims that because his cables have two layers of insulation, therefore they are "double shielded"!

The cables may in fact be described as double SHEATHED but double shielding only refers to elecrical screening

(often consisting of braid and foil layers)

This is dishonest and unfair to the very few other sellers on Ebay that are in fact selling genuine double shielded SATA cables.

Ebay would take no action stating that the sellers has been "selling on Ebay for 10 years". They forced me to close the dispute wihout getting any third party opinion.

Neil

Had an Experience with MCPRICEBREAKERS?

Comments

The same story as above. This company is stealing your money and not returning them, a product, responding to mails etc. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

ANYONE ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY I FOUND THIS NOTE AFTER NOT RECIEVING MY PURCHASE.

"Due to a death in the family. We will be closed until 12/05/11"

IT WAS ON EBAY, I USED THE COMPANY WEBSITE TO PLACE ORDER, THERES NO STATEMENT OF CLOSING..

TRIED TO CONTACT THEM BY PHONE AND EMAIL NO ANSWER...SO MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO A LIVE PERSON BEFORE ORDERING I USED PAYPAL AND THE MONEY IS STILL OUT THERE SINCE 3/5/2012

CALL 619-476-9839 IT STATES THE NUMBER OUT OF SERVICE OR WRONG #..

Ive ordered a scsi part 2weeks ago been trying to contact by email and phone no answer

Ive search for report of them closing but no info aval... this is the number Ive called from bill and enternet6194769839